Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Peace out, America

So today is the day! Finally heading to New Zealand! I'm flying out from Boston to LAX, then LAX to Auckland. After babysitting, making pizza, picking blueberries, teaching, painting houses, cleaning cars, mowing lawns, washing windows, and waiting tables, I am finally leaving to study abroad. Thank you to all of the people who helped me along the way.... Mr. Gilbert, Mrs. Veller, The Chamberlains, The Varneys, The Hathaway Family, A Crust Above, The Pryors, Rutland City Public Schools, and Trader Dukes at the Double Tree. Thanks to my family for helping me; Mom, Dad, Joe, Grandma and Grandpa, you guys rock.
  • Also, a special thank you to those who let me crash at their homes for free: Thanks Club Colchester, 30 School, and 163.5 So. Union. I really couldn't ask for any better friends. You know who you are :)
So here I go! Next post will be from New Zealand!!





No comments:

Post a Comment