Tuesday, June 25, 2013

DAY 121-122: Paddy's Market and New Castle

That morning, Shaina took me to Paddy's Market. It is essentially a giant souvenir building with lots of venders in their little tents. It was actually really fun! I bought a boomerang!

We got some breakfast and got on the train to New Castle (where Shaina lives). Although it is only an hourish drive from Sydney to New Castle, the train ride took about 3 hours. So we made oursleves comfortable and enjoyed the ride.

I was so excited to meet all of Shaina's friends! She lives in a split house with 11 roommates on one side, and 12 more on the other. I had a lot of fun going out with them and eating at all of their favorite places. She showed me her beach, which is literally a 5 minute walk from her house. I had a great time hanging out in New Castle.

No comments:

Post a Comment