Monday, June 24, 2013

DAY 94: SHAINA IS HERE!!!!!

After 2 weeks of class and teaching, the day had finally come...

SHAINA IS IN AUCKLAND!

One of my best friends (Shaina) had been studying abroad in Newcastle, Australia. We had made promises to go visit each other, and she was first coming here.

I was so excited when she arrived, we practically attacked each other with hugs at the airport. Of course, we got to talking about Australia and New Zealand and somehow we ended up talking about how the food doesn't measure up to home standards. Which was when I mentioned this new NYC pizza place in town. So obviously, we went... typical.

Afterwards, we walked down by the water front and I showed Shai the harbor. That night, we went out with all of my friends and had a blast. So glad she's here!

No comments:

Post a Comment