Sunday, June 23, 2013

DAY 70: April 24th - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

It's my 21st birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! WAHOO! I can legally drink in the States now! Hazahhh!!!!!

I skyped my Mom to tell her Happy Birthday, because her's is the day before mine. Sort of odd having it on the same day, but still cool! My Dad came home from work, and my brother called my Mom to wish her a Happy Birthday, so we all got to talk to each other at the same time! Fairly exciting. Then I got to chat with my best friend Kief and my Grandparents. Already a great day.

Emma and I went into town and rented a couple of bikes. We rode down to the beach and hung out for a little while. Afterward, we went back to town to walk around the farmer's market (and get free samples...) Bought some Thai food, ate on the steps of the church- then toured the church. Checked out the Botanic Gardens then went back to the hostel. Skyped my other best friend Shaina, went out to dinner, had some AMERICAN LEGAL drinks, then went to bed. A fairly mellow birthday, but I had a nice time. Hiking the Abel Tasman Track tomorrow!!!























No comments:

Post a Comment